- "Immediate Family Member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
- "Participating Product" means any of the Breville products listed in the table below by model name and number that are supplied by Breville in Australia and sold directly by Breville or by a Participating Retail Store:
|the Easy Air™ Purifier
|the Smart Air™ Purifier
|the Smart Air Plus™ Purifier
|the Easy Mist™ Humidifier
|the Smart Mist™ Humidifier
|the Smart Dry™ Dehumidifier
|the Smart Dry Plus™ Dehumidifier
|the All Climate™ Dehumidifier
|the Smart Dry Ultimate™ Dehumidifier
Any costs, fees, expenses or liability of any description to pay any amount for installation, insurance, warranty or extended warranty, delivery or any other cost that is, at the determination of the Promoter in its absolute discretion, additional or ancillary to the models listed in the above table.
- "Participating Retail Store" means any one of the Australian retail stores trading under the following trading names that is authorised by Breville to sell Participating Products and has been invited by the Promoter to participate in the Promotion:
- Harvey Norman
- Bing Lee
- The Good Guys
- David Jones
- Appliances Online
- QANTAS Frequent Flyer
- Select Independent Retailers - see Breville.com for full list
- Breville Online
The Promoter recommends that prior to purchasing a Participating Product, each claimant verify with the retailer that it is a Participating Retail Store.
- "Proof of Purchase" means an original tax invoice clearly confirming a Purchase. The Proof of Purchase must clearly specify:
- The Participating Product that was Purchased.
- The price paid for the Participating Product.
- The Participating Retail Store in which the Participating Product was Purchased.
- The date that the Participating Product was Purchased during the Promotional
- Period and prior to the claim being made.
- "Proof of Model Number" means proof of the model number of a Participating Product by Breville.
- "Purchase" means either making full and final payment for a Participating Product during the Promotional Period or successfully and validly purchasing a Participating Product by entering a final and binding finance agreement in relation to a Participating Product during the Promotional Period. This does not include laybys unless the final layby payment is made during the Promotional Period. Use of services such as Afterpay and Zippay transactions do not constitute Purchases unless payment is made in full during the Promotional Period.